NEXTEasy to use technology enabling multiple AFM/STM capabilities and delivering world class performance.
Fast one-click cantilever alignment – Panoramic Optical View – Multiple scanning on 5×5 mm range
The NEXT atomic force microscope provides motorized sample positioning and integrated high resolution optical microscope positioning, motorized continuous zoom and focusing of the optical microscope. But AFM motorization is more than just motorization. Powerful Nova PX software algorithms remove a gap between optics and AFM providing continuous zoom from huge panoramic optical view down to atomic resolution.
|NEXT – Brochure (1.0 MB)||Visit Suppliers Website|
• Industry leading automation level
• Outstanding noise floor and thermal drifts
• Fast scanner with XYZ low-noise close-loop
• Routine atomic resolution
• 60+ SPM modes in basic configuration
• Continuous zoom from millimeter to nanometer range
• Integrated with new Atomic Force Microscopy technique HybriD Mode™
• Cantilever recognition and automatic laser alignment both in liquid and air
• Panoramic optical field of view up to 7×7mm with 2um resolution
• Point-and-click motorized precise sample positioning
• Gentle engagement procedure and automatic feedback loop adjustment
• Automated MultiScan™ routine on 5x5mm range with stitching of overlapping scans
• 100s of scans per day automatically
• Automatic software configuration for all advanced modes
• 3D mouse for controlling sample stage and optical microscope step movers
Measuring modes and techniques
Contact and Amplitude Modulation AFM, AFM Spectroscopy, AFM Lithography (force, current, voltage), HybriD Mode™, Spreading-Resistance Imaging, Dark mode SRI, Lateral Force Microscopy, Lateral modulation LFM, Vertical and Lateral Piezoresponse Force Microscopy, PFM Switching Spectroscopy, Force Modulation Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy, Two-pass and Single-pass Electrostatic Force Microscopy, Two-pass and Single-pass Scanning Capacitance Force Microscopy, Quantitative Permittivity mapping, Two-pass and Single-pass Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy, Scanning Tunnelling Microscopy (microscopy, spectroscopy, lithography), Nanosclerometry, AFM-based nanoindentation.
Contact and Amplitude Modulation AFM, AFM Spectroscopy, AFM Force Lithography, HybriD™ mode, Lateral Force Microscopy, Lateral modulation LFM, Force Modulation Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy.