NTEGRA SpectraAFM/Confocal Raman & Fluorescence/SNOM/TERS
NTEGRA Spectra integrates the advanced technologies of both SPM and Confocal microscopy/Raman scattering spectroscopy. Using exciting new techniques such as tip enhanced Raman scattering (TERS) which uses a sharp plasmonic tip to obtain chemical information at the nanometer scale, typically up to 10 nm resolution.
|NTEGRA Spectra – Brochure (1.0 MB)||Visit Suppliers Website|
Integration: The Key to new sciences
Change happens at interfaces and today’s most exciting changes in microscopy are happening where multiple technologies are interfaced together. NTEGRA Spectra is a prime example, uniting the full power of atomic force microscopy (AFM), Confocal Raman and fluorescence microscopy and scanning near-field optical microscopy (SNOM) in one platform.
Different Configuration of AFM with Confocal Raman/Fluorescence microscope
• AFM (mechanical, electrical, magnetic properties, nanomanipulation etc.)
• White Light Microscopy and Confocal Laser (Rayleigh) Imaging
• Confocal Raman Imaging and Spectroscopy
• Confocal Fluorescence Imaging and Spectroscopy
• Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy (SNOM)
• Tip Enhanced Raman and Fluorescence Microscopy (TERS, TEFS, TERFS)
• Electrochemical environment
• External magnetic field
NTEGRA Spectra is equipped with new electronics and software that allows the addition of a recently developed innovation by the name of HybriD Mode™ (HD-AFM™ Mode) for nanomechanical proprieties and Raman for chemical imaging of exactly the same area within single measurement session.